– DUGL 1.14 released
In Reply To
- Fixed an introduced bug in 1.13 with double-sided Poly in 8bpp
- Fixed a small incompatiblity with LoadBMPxx, LoadMemBMPxx
- Rewrited Poly and Poly16 to be faster (more MMX) and smaller
- Faster textured Poly and Poly16
- Replaced line, linemap, line16, linemap16, lineblnd16, linemapblnd16
by as "asm" wrappers instead the "C" ones
- Updated all rectxx to use the new linexx
Timer and Synch:
- Fixed a bug on SynchLastTime.
- Added StartSynch to start or restart Synching
- Added SynchAccTime to compute all time in sec since started the synching.