DUGL PLayer 0.50 out on 25 march 2011
What's new :
- Added support of MPEG1/2 DVD/VCD/SVCD.
- Added support of a Config file (tested for example video mode up to 1600x1200)
- Added switch between fit screen or center with keyboard shortcut F11
- Increased slightly the size of the video frame (GUI mode)
- Better GFX for buttons
0.4 alpha out on 17 october 2009 :
- Adding support for Theora/Ogg video format.
- Dropping completely Mpeg1/2 video format support
- More functionnalities and better GUI.
For more informations and download go the player page DUGL Player
Futur plans are mainly to add sound support (Vorbis).
DUGL PLayer - Video player- 0.44 - february 2010 release
What's new :
- Faster YUV2RGB16 assembler MMX routine
- Added 422YUV2RGB16 assembler MMX routine
- Added Frame dropping option on menu
- Optimized all frame decoding function 444, 422 and 420
- Removed the mouse requirement
- Fixed keyboard reactivity bug on very low fps
- Changed screenshot keyboard shortcut to Alt+S
- Changed Dialog File to filter by default first *.ogv
- Removed Fast YUV2RGB as MMX routines are now faster
- Added Interpolate UV option with F2 shortcut, disable at start-up
- Added documentation DUGLPLAY.TXT contributed by DOS386
Re: DUGL PLayer - Video player- 0.4 alpha - october 2009
sorry for the delay answer.
If you mean by supporting DVD/Blue Ray :
(1) playing theora/ogg video stored inside a DVD/Blue Ray disc then this is possible if you have the appropriate DOS driver and that the video file do not exceed 2 or 4 Gb. In this case the most advanced driver is UIDE jack's driver? You can find it at UIDE (2) playing a standard DVD/Blue Ray movie. For DVD this mean supporting MPEG2 and this need spending months writing a decoder or that some one contribute with a library (even closed source) that will help decoding mpeg2. Same for Blue Ray which require a decoder library of H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. So the answer here is that there is no plans unless some one want to contribute by a decoder library.
After severals demands not from only from you, I decided to work on a modified version of berkley mpeg decoder from 2003. So now starting from version 0.50 we have back the support of any mpeg1/2 DVD/VCD/SVCD video files :-)
I will be glad to hear about happy DUGL PLayer users ;-)