0.50 DOA

jim

0.50 DOA

jim
Hi,
Launching "DUGLPLAY.EXE" from the DOS prompt traps "DUGL init error" using windows XP.

Are other support files required besides the 0.50 binary archive?
THX,
Jim

jim

Re: 0.50 DOA

jim
ditto for a MMX Multi-Media Desktop micro w/Win98 se OS.

Re: 0.50 DOA

DUGL
Administrator

Unfortunately windows XP do not have support of the VESA 2.0 which is required by DUGLPLAY to work correctly. And you will neee a DOS system or 100% compatible system like FreeDOS, DRDOS, MsDOS, or windows 3.11/95/98/Me

//Are other support files required besides the 0.50 binary archive?

No the archive contain all required binaries files required by DUGLPLAY to run correctly, BTW you can remove the source files DUGLPLAY.CC and YUV2RGB.ASM, as they are not required to run.

Re: 0.50 DOA

DUGL
Administrator
// ditto for a MMX Multi-Media Desktop micro w/Win98 se OS.

yes a Win98 SE machine with a CPU supporting MMX should be enough to run DUGLPLAY.

Thank you for any feedback/suggestion after running DUGLPLAY. :-)

Re: 0.50 NTVDM :-(

DOS386
> yes a Win98 SE machine with a CPU supporting MMX should be enough to run DUGLPLAY

Works for me on a __DOS__ machine with a CPU supporting MMX (200 MHz !!!) :-)